Banknote Sorter Ta-800F (1+1)
- Simple selection of operating modes
- User-friendly color LCD
- Rapid transport and accurate sorting
- Small footprint for teller areas
- Superb counterfeit detection
- Fast and reliable deposit verification
- Ease to upgrade software and to be maintained
- Fitness sorting
- New/old style note sorting
- Denomination sorting
- Batching arrangement
- Orientation sorting
- Version sorting
- Serial numbers reading (optional)
- Batch setting
- Adopted the cutting-edge CIS, DSP technology. Identification and control system use FPGA+DSP structure, more CPU in pocessing.
- Auto detect counterfeit banknote by using Light Image, IR Image, Spectrum Images, Magnetic Images, UV, Magnetic Ink, Thread Metal, IR Penetration, Multipoint
- Thickness Measurement etc. Error code indicated and alarm sound when find fake banknote.
- Detect incomplete, damaged, holes, fold, pen marks, oil, overlapped, spliced, tape and double on the banknote.
- Separate the suspected notes from damaged notes, easy to organize notes, reduce the workload.
- Have many functions, such as counting, eddition sorting, orientation sorting, sorting banknote for ATM machine, adding, batching, serial number checking and output etc.
- Adjustable sensitivity, auto storage, self checking after being switched and displaying the error code, restorable to defacult setting.
- Super LCD display, attachable to portable-type LED display.
- Software upgrading via internet or U disk.
The banknote sorting machine model Ta-800F is compact, robust and powerful.
It combines ease of use with a small footprint, low cost and high economic benefits.
Counting: 800 - 1,000 BN/max
Fitness detection: Up to 720 BN/min
The speed levels are available for manual setting
Voltage: 100-220V AC, 50-60Hz
Power consumption: <90W
Dimensions and Weight
Dimension: 300 mm X 300 mm X 360 mm (H x W x D)
Weight: approx. 18 kg
Hopper: 500 notes with continuous feed
Soiling, hole, adhesive tape, missing part,
dog-ears, stain, tear
Capacity of Output Stackers
Stacker: 200 notes
Reject stacker: 100 notes
Visible light image analysis
Infrared image analysis
Ultraviolet fluorescence analysis
Full length magnettic analysis
Full size thickness detection
Double side contact image scan
Temperature: -10 C to 45 C
Humidity: 20% to 95% Non-condensing